Here at Petite Pudding we love reading everyone elses’ blog posts so much that we have decided to run our own link up! We understand everyone is really busy and that as much as we would all love to leave a comment on all the things we read that’s not always possible. With this in mind, we have decided to make this linky as stress free and easy as possible – check out our #PuddingLove Linky rules below:
1. Please put our lovely badge on your post – we don’t mind where you put it, but it took Mummy ages to make it so we would like to see it displayed! You can grab the code below.
2. Please only link one post, at the moment we are only accepting 40 posts as Mummy and I want to try and read and comment on all of them. Now I am not a fast typer so Mum’s got her work cut out!
3. We ask that you comment on at least one post and share that post on Twitter using #PuddingLove, it doesn’t have to be the Hosts’ post (obviously we would love it if you did). Remember you get what you give so if you comment on lots of posts, hopefully you will get lots of lovely comments back.
4. Posts do not have to be limited to parenting or children, variety is the spice of life, so link up what ever you choose!
5. Finally please share on Twitter using #PuddingLove and @petite_pudding for a retweet
The Link-Up will run from 7pm on Wednesdays until 8pm Saturday night, so that should give everyone plenty of time to get involved and link up their posts. We will aim to get all post comments done by the following Wednesday. We will announce our #TopPudding on Twitter on Wednesday when the link up goes live, if you are chosen feel free to grab the Top Pudding badge below and proudly show it off!
Wow Week 4 already – our little linky is growing each week and we had 13 fabulous posts last week, thanks to you for all your retweets and help with the linky advertising, we are not quite the powerhouse that is #BloggerClubUK but who doesn’t like small and intimate right? I am trying to retweet you when I comment to give your post a bit more twitter time too. To help grow our little community I am introducing a guest host each week, if this is something you would like to get involved with then let me know!
Our first guest-host is the fabulous Katie from So This is Mrs T ‘I’m Katie a 30 something mum of two boys and a newlywed blogging about life, love and everything in between. So come and join me and my adventures with my family. So pleased to be asked to co-host this week’s Pudding Love.’ (@sothisismemrst)
Katie has been a great advocate for #PuddingLove
right from the off so it is a pleasure to have her on board this week to help out with the commenting and retweets.
Again I have struggled to pick my favourite, as you have probably realised I like a post that makes me chuckle but actually this week I have to say the post that really got to me was from @Parenting123
, if you haven’t read this I would strongly recommend doing so https://parentingbynumbers.wordpress.com/2016/04/23/the-day-i-was-accused-of-hurting-my-children/
. I was appalled at how people had treated Lola and this post really stuck with me, grab yourself the #TopPudding badge Lola you deserve it. Special mention also to Claudia (@Drmummykins)
a fantastic post highlighting the difficulties of all those in the caring profession when having to juggle their families and their job. I could honestly write something about all of you, such an amazing bunch of bloggers 🙂
This week I have linked up the latest from Pudding, mainly for the gorgeous photo of her and Pie taken by the fabulous Mr Pudding. The bond between my two scrumptious little ones grows everyday and it makes me so proud to see them together.
That’s it from me – get yourselves linked up and don’t forget to tweet @petite_pudding and @sothisismrst for a retweet. Looking forward to reading another set of great posts!
Love Pudding’s Mum x